CALL FOR WORK ON CRUISE SHIPS
One of the world’s largest cruise ships company, NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE, is interviewing candidates from the Balkan region.
Having this privilege to have this company’s recruiters for a personal interview with our potential candidates for employment, we inform you about the opportunity to apply for a SHIP EMPLOYMENT in the following period, if you still haven’t done so.
To work on these cruise ships is not just a job, but also a PRIVILEGE.
There are multiple benefits:
- Possibility to travel around the world (by waterway) to the most elite tourist destinations
- Make money (because everything is paid for you on the ships)
- Meet new friends (from all over the world)
- Gain work qualifications in the Hospitality industry
- To give you horizons for future employments and business projects
To be a part of the following interview, send us your CV – ENGLISH to email@example.com (with subject line “NCL Interview”).
The employment positions we offer for this interview are:
- Chef Tournant
- Asst Cook
- Asst Waiter
- Restaurant Steward
- Asst Maitre D’
- Bar Waiters
- Provision Master
- Junior Stateroom Stewards
- Wine Steward
- Training Specialist
For more information about this interview, please contact us by e-mail.